Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just What Are Cats Thinking?



I don't know about you but there are times when I will be sitting in my favorite chair and I look over at my psycho cat and he is just sitting there staring at me. I'll make a comment such as "what?" ( like he is going to answer me ) and still no reaction or movement. He just continues to stare. What do you think is on his evil mind? Here's what I think...

"Let's just see how long it takes for this stupid human to attempt to make me stop. She should know by now that the more she freaks out and tells me to stop the longer I will do this. And if she puts me in the other room I will just start my "screaming for absolutely no reason" routine".

So what's in the mind of your cat or dog? The world wants to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on Your Mind